We’ll have a full table at the Allen Street Farmer’s Market! Stop by today (or any Wednesday) between 2:30-7pm for our sweet early summer treasures:
- Carrots…tender, sweet, spring carrots from the hoop house!
- Beets…gorgeous and delicious
- Hakurei Turnips…delicately sweet and nutty
- Radishes…Easter Egg variety
- Spicy Mix…a customer favorite
- Baby Lettuce Salad Mix…makes the best salads
- Garlic Scapes…only available for a short time
- Herbs…thyme and dill
If you can’t make it today, be sure to visit our farm stand on Saturday, 10am-2pm. Included are a few photos from today’s harvest. A big thanks to our Wednesday harvest crew: Chelsea, Heather, Jessica, Joanne, John, Kelsey, Monique, and Nicole!
Hope to see you there!